top of page

Mental Health Carers

Public·1278 members
Gerth Sniper
Gerth Sniper

Is it Safe to Carry Cash While Traveling?

Hey guys, I’ve got a quick question. I’m planning a trip soon and was wondering about carrying cash. Do you think it’s safe to take your money in cash while traveling, or should I rely more on cards? I’ve heard mixed opinions, and while cash seems convenient in some situations (like markets or tips), I’m also concerned about losing it or something. Recently i have bought cool wallet https://www.walletking.co.uk/travel/travel-wallets.html and so i think if it is safe to keep my money there, who can tell an honest opinion? What do you think? What’s your experience with this?

Zeebra?
Zeebra?
3 days ago

I agree with the mix approach! Having some cash on hand for smaller transactions is important, especially if you’re going to more remote areas where card readers might not be as available or reliable. In some countries, tipping and small purchases are much easier with cash, and you don't have to worry about your card being declined due to connection issues or other problems. However, I think it’s important to research your destination and find out how cash-dependent the local economy is. Some places are very card-friendly, while others still run mostly on cash, so adjusting to that is key.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page